ABC Analysis Tool
Instructions to Import Data
Simple copy paste your last 12 months sales data in spread sheet with SKU (Item Number), Qty Sold and Value (£ or $) and let our propriety algorithm do the magic while you enjoy a coffee!
If you have sold an item more than once in any time period, it should appear as many times as it was sold in last 12 months to calculate the frequency
- We recommend to use last 12 months sales data.
- File must be CSV.
- First row must be header row.
What does ABC & Q Segmentation mean in results:
- A – Items fall under Top 80% of value, volume (qty) and frequency of sales, i.e. in all 3 dimensions. These are most valuable items.
- B – Items fall under 2 of the 3, Top 80% value, volume and/or frequency, i.e. in any 2 dimensions
- C – Items fall under 1 of the 3, Top 80% of value, volume or frequency. i.e. in any 1 dimensions.
- Q – Do not fall Top 80% of either value, volume or frequency.