Six Sigma Projects are difficult. It is easier to start them but a lot more difficult to finish them. I am saying this from personal experience as a Six Sigma Black Belt. Once you go through Six Sigma training and courses and start a Six Sigma project, it is always very beneficial to have Six Sigma project examples to know what good looks like.
I have complied with a special guide and special Six Sigma project examples which will help you complete the Six Sigma project successfully.
1) A comprehensive Six Sigma project checklist:
To ensure you have covered ‘OK to START’ and all the essential points of Define, Measure, Analyse and Improve and Control Phase.
2) 70 things A Six Sigma Black Belt should know and be able To DO to ace the Cert or Exam:
This comprehensive list gives you an overview of what you need to know to be able to complete a successful Six Sigma project.
3) A complete report for Six Sigma Project Example.
This Black Belt Six Sigma project took place at Volvo 3P and gives a solid Six Sigma Project example on how the project should be done.
4) My Master Thesis has done in collaboration with the Chalmers University of Technology and Volvo Cars:
Title of Thesis is: “Integrating DFSS with DMAIC for Product Improvement at Volvo Car Corporation”. This is another Six Sigma project example where we have studied 29 R&D Six Sigma project and treat Six Sigma activity as a business process. We applied the rigorous and proven problem-solving DMAIC methodology and its tools to the project. The five phases – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control – guided us through the project from inception to completion. The work in this thesis is based on a literature study and empirical study.
So, if you are an aspiring Six Sigma student or struggling to complete your current project, these guides and the Six Sigma project example will surely help you to be successful.
If you want to learn more you can check out Top 13 Best Six Sigma Books and Courses For 2018 and 7 Questions You Need To Ask Before Starting Continuous Improvement Project
Supplementary Supply Chain Policies & Procedure You Should Have in Your SCM Policy Book
- Stocktaking: The Ultimate Guide (Stocktaking Procedure)
- Excess and Obsolete Inventory Policy Guide – Revised & Updated
- The Ultimate Guide to Inventory Planning Methods
- The Ultimate Guide to Demand Forecasting
- Cycle Counting Procedure Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 5S – Kaizen Guide: Organizing the Workplace for Flow
Supply Chain Self-Assessment Improvement Tools
- Warehouse Operations Self-Assessment/Audit Tool
- S&OP Maturity Model – How Good is your S&OP? Do This Self Assessment
- 5S Audit Tool