I have traveled 36 countries and worked in 26 of them, dealing with different supply chain issues in different cultures, languages and scenarios. During those travels, I have been invited as a speaker on supply chain topics in Universities, Conferences and in Supplier Conferences. This has encouraged me to make short informative videos or vlogs on supply chain topics.
Once, I had a conference call on a multi-continent supply chain issue with the USA, China, UAE, UK and Romania all at the same time!
What I have discovered about standing in front of people, is that it is not necassarily what you have told them that will be remembered but how you make them feel with your presence that they will remember an associate with.
The goal of my keynotes is to motivate through inspiration and stories of transformation, whilst peppered with liberal doses of education!
What do I talk about? The topics include but are not limited to the following:
- How to use supply chain and continuous improvement tools to solve current supply chain problems.
- The key pillars of supply chain strategies that work.
- The secrets of success of the supply chain manager.
- How to self-assess supply chain competencies of yourself, your teams and design a development plan which really works.
- Supply Development strategies and framework.
- How to come up with inventory reduction strategies and use them to reduce or manage inventory!
The foundation for all of these presentations are based on the insights through my hands-on experience as a blogger, supply chain leader, researcher, and practitioner. It includes what I have learned while attracting half a million visitors to my website with a $12 investment with the sole aim to share what I have learned and continue to learn and develop!