In the last 15 years, I have acted as a supply chain coach for many. Some of them were my direct reports, some of them were working within the same group and few of them were my seniors!
I have gained leadership experience in the Supply Chain & Operations industry with a multinational American Corporation based in the UK & Middle East. And have been involved in many sessions at work and in the supply chain community. I have seen many successful candidates who have grown very fast, have awesome CVs, and some super failures and bad mistakes (a few of my own!).
I have reviewed over 100’s of CV’s and helped many by mentoring and coaching most of whom now have thriving careers.
So What Defines Supply Chain Coach
Advice and counsel from more senior leaders, who are willing to share their insightful sharing of experiences and give you career guidance and growth tips
“I would love to help you” as a supply chain coach if this does sound familiar to you? Well if you:
- Want to know what supply chain technical competencies to improve?
- You want to progress your career, but don’t know how?
- You don’t know how good your CV is for Supply Chain & Operations job?
- You are not sure what supply chain and operations degree or certificate to choose?
If you would like an effective session, give me the details of what kind of session you are looking for. And what kind of result you wish to achieve by the end of it.
Once purchased, please send me the following before the meeting:
- Your updated CV
- 2 Questions
- Fill in this Career Discussion Planner in your own words (the sample I attached is an example, you need to rewrite and send me at the email address you will find in the receipt)
- The call will be organized on Zoom for 30 minutes for $60 (if you want 60 min buy twice)
- Once purchased, I will email you with 3 calendar options, please pick one to get Zoom link and meeting code
- The zoom calls are always recorded and will be shared with you post the mentoring session. If you don’t want to record, please let me know and I will stop recording.
You will find articles 21 Authentic Procurement Interview Questions and Answers Guide and Top 23 Supply Chain Interview Questions and Answers Guide useful. I have also done a free Supply Chain Career Mentoring Webinar which you can watch on Youtube.
Having a Supply Chain Coach can help you understand yourself better, identify your strengths, areas requiring further improvement and career types most suited to you. It is time to get seriously competitive and give your personal brand a large boost in the right direction. Let a Supply Chain Coach reignite the fire in you and get you the supply chain career you really want.
Praise From My Mentees