Communicating with suppliers, customers, and internal stakeholders is a very important part of the day-to-day job of a supply chain professional. The SCMDOJO Academy Communication Strategies course is dedicated to helping those within the supply chain industry to develop and grow their knowledge and expertise in this area by building competencies, such as verbal and non-verbal communication, building rapport, influencing others, inspiring and persuading others providing and receiving feedback
What you will learn
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you the information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills to listen actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
Why learn with Alaa Elhawwari?
Alaa Elhawwari is a Regional Training Manager for the Middle East & Africa one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world. He is an Automotive Engineer with a Masters's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Illinois, USA.
Through his 16+ years of career, Alaa filled different Managerial levels within the Automotive industry in four different countries, and he chose to specialize in Training and People development as this is where he found his passion.
With more than 4,000 training hours, 30+ designed training courses and 15 Training programs, Alaa will support SCMDOJO to develop one of the most important pillars of the Supply Chain, The People.
Who is this Communication Strategies course for?
This course is targeted at supply chain professionals who are either early stage of their career, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies to manage their supply chain better and advance their career.
The instructor of this course has kept this course very practical by sharing his practical experience, along with textbook definitions and relevant theory.
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What is included?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign in)