The SCMDOJO Academy course on Global Trade Compliance is dedicated to helping those within the supply chain industry to learn how organizations manage their
fulfillment of government regulations while doing global trade.
What You Will Learn
The concepts and best practices of
- Incoterms® 2020
- Letter of Credit Process
- Customs – Import and Export Procedures
- Dangerous Goods Handling and Regulations
Why Learn with Paul Denneman?
Paul Denneman is a Sr. Supply Chain Consultant & Project Manager with over 30 years of experience in Supply Chain with many global brands.
Based in the Netherlands, Paul is a Supply Chain Expert, Consultant, International Master Trainer, Speaker and Storyteller. Paul has been engaged in the transition of the complex supply chain where legislation and regulations play an important role. Paul has trained over 1000 professionals in 100+ companies globally, which makes him one of the most renowned trainers globally in the supply chain space.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn the details of Global Trade Compliance to Regulation and Legislation and its role in business. Furthermore, it will give knowledge to the people who are interested in a career in the supply chain; people working in supply chain & who would like to enhance their skills; people who want to have a better understanding of Global Trade Compliance. The instructor of this course has kept this course very practical (with case study) along with textbook definitions and relevant theory.
- Access to the Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What Is Included?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign in)
- Included in for Pro Members on Monthly and Annual Subscription