This Procurement KPI Dashboard will help you first understand the definition and measurement of the Procurement KPIs. This easy-to-customize Excel Tool helps you monitor, measure, and control Key Performance Indicators for your business.
This Procurement KPI Dashboard helps you keep your Targets SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely) and drive Continuous Improvement in Your Business and Supply Chain. According to Handfield, et.al (2009)., This Dashboard can result in:
- Systematic measurement, that can lead to better performance
- Improved communication throughout the supply chain
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Providing the opportunity for feedback
- Driving motivation and direct behavior towards expected results
“If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it” – Lord Kelvin.
Procurement KPIs are a sort of performance measurement tool that can evaluate and monitor the efficiency of an organization’s procurement management. This Procurement KPI Dashboard can help a corporation to optimize and regulate spending, quality, time, and cost.
Additionally, procurement KPIs help businesses keep track of their overall process goals, procurement strategies, and business objectives.
Recommended Procurement KPIs
I could have come up with a list of 30 plus Procurement KPIs in various Categories under Procurement. But after 16+ years of experience, I have come up with the list of 16 KPIs under the following Performance Attributes which should cover all the bases of the Procurement Function.
Procurement KPI Dashboard Demo & Tutorial
Procurement KPI Dashboard Snapshot
1) You will get a 31% discount on the Course “Must-Know Metrics for Supply Chain Professionals – On-Demand Training“. Select the $69 version to buy the course and KPI Dashboard.
2) You will get a cumulative 41% discount on the Course “Must-Know Metrics for Supply Chain Professionals – On-Demand Training” & “Supply Chain KPI Dashboard – Customizable Template with Example”. Select the $89 version to buy the course and Procurement and Supply Chain KPI Dashboards.
Supplementary Supply Chain Best Practice Content You Should have in your SCM PlayBook.
- Stocktaking: The Ultimate Guide (Stocktaking Procedure)
- Excess and Obsolete Inventory Policy Guide – Revised & Updated
- The Ultimate Guide to Inventory Planning Methods
- Cycle Counting Procedure Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Demand Forecasting
- The Complete Guide to Plan-For-Every-Part (PFEP)
Supply Chain Self Assessment Tools to Identify Area of Improvements:
- Materials Management Competencies Assessment
- Sales and Operations Planning Process – Self-Assessment
- Best Warehouse Audit Tool to Improve Performance
- 5S – Kaizen Guide: Organizing the Workplace for Flow
- Warehouse Safety Audit Tool- Beware of Accident and Injuries
If you choose to download these materials, you’ll be added to my mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I hope you’ll stick around.
Brewer, P. C., & Speh, T. W. (2000). Using the balanced scorecard to measure supply chain performance. Journal of Business Logistics, 21(1), 75.
Dilbert ‘Performance Measurement at: https://dilbert.com/strip/1996-07-18 and Handfield, et al. (2009)