The SCMDOJO Academy course on Basics of Supply Chain Management is dedicated to helping those within the supply chain industry to develop and grow their knowledge and expertise. Furthermore, to help run and manage modern day supply chain.
What you will learn in this course of Basics of Supply Chain Management
- What is Supply Chain Management
- Basic Supply Chain: Three entities and four flows
- Value Chain Activities Supply Chain
- Business Strategies & Concepts in Supply Chain Management
- Evolution of Supply Chain
Why learn with Paul Denneman?
Paul Denneman is Sr. Supply Chain Consultant & Project Manager with over 30 years of experience in Supply Chain with many global brands.
Based in the Netherlands, Paul is Supply Chain Expert, Consultant, International Master Trainer, Speaker and Storyteller. Paul has been engaged in transition of complex supply chain where legislation and regulations plays an important role. Paul has trained over 1000 professionals in 100+ companies globally, which makes in one of the most renowned trainer globally in supply chain space.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn basics about supply chain and its role in business, either services or manufacturing. Furthermore, it will give knowledge to the people who interested in a career in Supply Chain; people working in supply chain & would like to enhance their skills; people who want to have a better understanding of Supply Chain Management. The instructor of this course has kept this course very practical along with textbook definitions and relevant theory.
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What is included?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post signin)
SCMDOJO discount offers with this course of Basics of Supply Chain Management