What you’ll learn
After completing this course, Supply Chain technology implementation,, learners will be able to:
- Create a business case and calculate the expected ROI for a software implementation
- Communicate business value to decision-makers
- Determine readiness for software implementations
- Explain how to follow and create an implementation plan or framework
- Identify and plan for continuous improvement efforts related to software implementations, including reskilling and upskilling plans for employees and process improvement
Why learn with Dyci Sfregola
Chief Executive Officer - New Gen Architects
When it comes supply chain and product operations, Dyci Sfregola’s experience is that most organisations leave money on the table due to disorganised processes.
She founded New Gen Architects in 2020 to show companies how to transform business operations, starting with their supply chain. Leveraging her business acumen and technical expertise, Dyci’s vision is to empower clients to be customer-centric and scale intelligently.
Through business and digital architecture advisory services, she directs clients on establishing efficient processes, identifying and implementing digital technologies, and engaging people as a roadmap for success.
1. Process and people before technology.
2. The importance of clean data? Critically important.
3. Breaking down silos is necessary.
4. Cross-functional collaboration and communication are powerful.
5. Strategic supplier partner relationship/partnerships are essential.
Who is this course for?
- This course (Supply Chain Technology Implementation) is for anyone who wants to learn about supply chain digital transformation and its role in services or manufacturing.
- Furthermore, it will give knowledge to people who are interested in a career in Supply Chain Technology Implementation & consulting.
- Anyone working in the supply chain & who would like to enhance their skills; people who want to have a better understanding of how to Build the Business Case for Supply Chain Technology Implementations
- The instructor of this course has kept this course very practical and easy to implement in you day job.
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What is included in this course?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign-in)
If you don't have access to PayPal you can get this course from Gumroad.
You will also find Supply Chain Digitalization (Bundle) relevant to this course.