In the SCMDOJO Academy course, you will unlock insights into the cost categories associated with carrying inventory. Learn to strategically minimize holding costs and enhance overall supply chain efficiency. Practical scenarios and case studies will empower you to make informed decisions, aligning with industry best practices as shared by logistics expert Benjamin Bloch
What You Will Learn
Cost Categories of Inventory such as:
- Cost of Capital
- Fix costs
- Variable costs
- Costs of inventory revaluation is & depreciation
- E&O cost
- Administrative costs
- Cost of loss
- Damage costs
- Stocktaking time
Why Learn with Benjamin Bloch:
Benjamin is Supply Chain Manager at ITRON in Karlsruhe. In his current role he is leading the global functions for order scheduling, production planning and inventory management. He is in charge of 8 manufacturing plants and oversees 30 buyer and 20 production planer.
Benjamin has 20+ years of experience in the area of Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistic and Operations Management. He was leading several multi customer warehouses acting as 3PL, managed Outsourcing-Projects, implemented S&OP and standardized the planning and buying process in more than 20 factories to get to a stage where automation could support the overall functions.
He started his career at Schenker Deutschland AG, where he owned several roles until he reached the Logistics Manager position. After that he was leading the Supply Chain for ITRON at first for one site, expanded to area responsibility for EMEA/APAC until he got the Global responsibility.
Who Is This Course For?
The course " Cost Categories of Inventory" is most suitable for logistics professionals and supply chain managers who aim to enhance warehouse operations. It is designed for individuals seeking to master the intricacies of inventory management, particularly focusing on cost categories associated with holding inventory.
The course provides valuable insights into minimizing holding costs strategically, resulting in improved overall supply chain efficiency. Ideal for those in logistics and supply chain roles, participants will benefit from practical scenarios and case studies, empowering them to make informed decisions aligned with industry best practices.
Led by logistics expert Benjamin Bloch, the course delves into various cost categories, making it beneficial for professionals keen on optimizing their understanding of inventory-related financial aspects.
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What Is Included?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign in)
Certificate of Completion
- Showcase on your LinkedIn Profile under the "Licenses & certifications" section
- Download or print out as PDF to share with others
- Share as PDF online to demonstrate your skill
- The certificate's authenticity can be confirmed online using a QR code