The SCMDOJO Academy course on How to Improve LinkedIn Profile is designed for modern day supply chain professional. A well written LinkedIn profile will give you credibility and will establish you as a trustworthy potential employee. Every time a recruiter or hiring manager contacts you, you can be sure that they've looked at your profile!
Having an awesome LinkedIn Profile is not a choice to advance your career, it is almost a must in this day and age.
What you will learn in this course of How to Improve LinkedIn Profile
Lesson 1: 9 Mistakes LinkedIn Users must avoid
Lesson 2: How to create an All Star LinkedIn Profile
Lesson 3: 5 Supply Chain Experts on LinkedIn
Lesson 4: Opportunities on LinkedIn for Supply Chain Professionals
Lesson 5: How to Find Job Opportunities on LinkedIn
Lesson 6: Advanced LinkedIn Profile Optimization Techniques
Lesson 7: How to use LinkedIn company pages
Lesson 8: How to Find Best Supply Chain Content on LinkedIn
Lesson 9: How to use Supply Chain Groups for Networking
Lesson 10: Hidden Job Market on LinkedIn
Lesson 11: How Recruiters use LinkedIn Recruiter's Tool
Additional facts related to course on LinkedIn Profile Optimization
There are over 8 million Supply Chain professionals on LinkedIn.
But not many know how this biggest professional platform can help in finding opportunities.
Here are some interesting facts about LinkedIn Users:
- Most do not really have any strategy while joining.
- Most join for job search and networking.
- Most do not gain much benefit of LinkedIn.
- Most do not spend quality time on LinkedIn.
- Most get frustrated and find it boring.
With no plan or a strategy, creating goals and implementation becomes impossible. Lack of strategy, means lack of clear vision for the future!
Why learn with Hammad Siddiqui – IOM, USA,
Hammad Siddiqui is a leading LinkedIn coach and consultant based in Canada. He has been a LinkedIn coaching and consultant for over 10 years.
Some of Hammad’s clients work in global organizations such as Bank of Montreal, Manulife Insurance, HSBC, Canada, 3M Saudia, Dubai Airports, Connecting GTA, The Chartered Institute of Marketing and Management, Ontario, City of Toronto etc.
Hammad Siddiqui is also coaching LinkedIn to Canadian immigrants via Immigrant Networks, Vancouver and Brilliant Minds Group, Toronto. I am also a LinkedIn advisor at Collective Brains, USA.
Who is this course for?
This course is for the ones who are working in Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement function. This course will help you gain knowledge and looking for tips for LinkedIn profile improvement.
This advanced LinkedIn course is designed exclusively for Supply Chain Professionals and also some tips for LinkedIn profile for students
Focus of this course is to help Supply Chain Professionals become All Star LinkedIn Users.
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What is included in this course of How to Improve LinkedIn Profile?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign in)
Additional tools to power up your linkedIn profile views
Certificate of Completion
- Showcase on your LinkedIn Profile under the "Licenses & certifications" section
- Download or print out as PDF to share with others
- Share as PDF online to demonstrate your skill
- The certificate's authenticity can be confirmed online using a QR code