This Supply Chain KPI Dashboard will help you first understand the definition and measurement of KPIs and also this easy-to-customize Excel Tool helps you to monitor, measure and control Key Performance Indicators for your business.
This SCM KPI Dashboard helps you keep your Targets SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely) and drive Continuous Improvement in Your Business and Supply Chain. According to Handfield, et.al (2009)., This Dashboard can result in:
- Systematic measurement, that can lead to better performance
- Improved communication throughout the supply chain
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Providing the opportunity for feedback
- Driving motivation and direct behavior towards expected results
Supply Chain and Logistics Managers who are looking for comprehensive yet manageable KPIs for Supply Chain to manage their operations have come to the right place. This ready-to-use Excel Dashboard will help in monitoring the Previous Years, Current Year vs. Targets, and Future performance.
Recommended Supply Chain KPIs
I could have come up with a list of 100 plus Supply Chain KPIs in various Categories under Supply Chain. But after 16+ years of experience, I have come up with the list of 18 KPIs under the following Performance Attributes which should cover all the bases of the Supply Chain.
Supply Chain KPIs Dashboard Demo & Tutorial
Supply Chain KPIs Dashboard Snapshot
Basic Supply Chain KPIs Example from Dashboard
Inventory Management KPIs Examples from Dashboard
Logistics Management KPIs Examples from Supply Chain KPI Dashboard
As Brewer and Speh (2000), cited in Harrison and van Hoek (2011:97)
“If firms talk about the importance of supply chain concepts, but continue to evaluate employees using performance measures that are…unaffected by supply chain improvements, then they will fail in their supply chain endeavours”.
You will get a 31% discount on the Course “Must-Know Metrics for Supply Chain Professionals – On-Demand Training“. Select the $59 version to buy the course and KPI Dashboard.
Supplementary Supply Chain Best Practice Content You Should have in your SCM PlayBook.
- Stocktaking: The Ultimate Guide (Stocktaking Procedure)
- Excess and Obsolete Inventory Policy Guide – Revised & Updated
- The Ultimate Guide to Inventory Planning Methods
- Cycle Counting Procedure Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Demand Forecasting
- The Complete Guide to Plan-For-Every-Part (PFEP)
Supply Chain Self Assessment Tools to Identify Area of Improvements:
- Materials Management Competencies Assessment
- Sales and Operations Planning Process – Self-Assessment
- Best Warehouse Audit Tool to Improve Performance
- 5S – Kaizen Guide: Organizing the Workplace for Flow
- Warehouse Safety Audit Tool- Beware of Accident and Injuries
If you choose to download these materials, you’ll be added to my mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, but I hope you’ll stick around.
Brewer, P. C., & Speh, T. W. (2000). Using the balanced scorecard to measure supply chain performance. Journal of Business Logistics, 21(1), 75.
Dilbert ‘Performance Measurement at: https://dilbert.com/strip/1996-07-18 and Handfield, et al. (2009)