There is a famous saying “What gets measured gets done.” This also applies to the supply chain. If you want to improve supply chain performance and your customer service to customers to grow business, measuring supply chain performance is imperative. Hence, understanding Metrics for Supply Chain is a must!
If you don’t have a robust KPI, then how do you know things are going wrong? Or are they on the right track?
Therefore, In today’s world, to ensure supply chain management is a key strategic factor for increasing organizational effectiveness and for better realization of organizational goals such as enhanced competitiveness, better customer care, and increased profitability, measuring supply chain performance is a must.
What you’ll learn in This Course of Metrics for Supply Chain
- Framework for Measuring Performance
- Financial Measures Of Performance
- Operational Measures of Performance
- Measuring Product & Service Availability
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Reporting metrics
What you’ll get in this course of Metrics for Supply Chain?
- 1 hour and 50 minutes worth of training video content
- PDF slide deck prepared by Paul
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign in)
- Read Blog Top 18 Supply Chain KPIs for the Supply Chain Team
- A computer with an internet connection.
- The willingness to learn.
You will also benefit by purchasing Supply Chain KPI Dashboard – Customizable Template with Example
Who this course is for Metrics for Supply Chain course
This course is for the ones who are working in Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement function. This course will help you gain knowledge about Supply Chain Performance Management in-depth knowledge content, covering interesting topics the instructor of this course has kept this course very practical along with textbook definitions and relevant theory.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it’s not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked. Please note the Refund Policy applies to Course Video and is NOT applicable for Supply Chain KPI Dashboard purchases.
About Instructor Paul Denneman