The SCMDOJO Academy course on Supply Chain Information Systems (SCIS) for Success is intended for supply chain, procurement and logistics professionals, business management, or anyone looking to enhance their know about on Supply Chain Information Systems.
What You Will Learn
- Lesson 1 – Supply Chain Information System
- Lesson 2 – Supply Chain information Flows – History
- Lesson 3 – Key Supply Chain Performance Metrics
- Lesson 4 – B2C - Supply Chain Information Flows
- Lesson 5 – Supply Chain Information System Key Sources
- Lesson 6 – Supply Chain Information System Visualization
- Lesson 7 – Supply Chain Information System Design
- Lesson 8 – Supply Chain Information System Implementation
Why Learn with Corey Weekes CPIM CIRM CSCP
Corey Weeks is based in Toronto, Canada, and is a co-founder and Managing Partner at the EIGHTY-FOUR GROUP Supply Chain Consulting company. As well as, a Senior Warehousing and Transportation Director at one of Canada’s leading and most globally recognized luxury apparel brands.
He is also a former Vice President – Supply Chain, Director - Supply Chain, Senior Manager - Supply Chain Optimization, Supply Chain Consultant, Production Control Manager, e-Commerce brand founder. And a part-time online University Lecturer.
He has acquired over 20 years of experience, across many aspects of global supply chain management, including. E-commerce logistics operations, global supply chain network design and integration/improvement. Global sales and operations planning, procurement, vendor relationship management, operational strategy development and implementation. Production scheduling and process improvement, and manufacturing/production management.
He has also managed the implementation of several key operations and supply chain multi-million dollar initiatives across various industries in North America and Asia. Including apparel retail, medical devices, corrugated paperboard, petroleum services and legalised cannabis (Canada).
Corey Weekes received his B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from the University of the West Indies and his M.Sc in Operations Management from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST), Manchester, UK. He has also completed the Certified Production and Inventory Manager (CPIM), Certified Integrated Resource Manager (CIRM) and Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certifications from the Association of Supply Chain Management (APICS).
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is designed for any supply chain and procurement professional, at any level of business, who wants to better understand the Supply Chain Information Systems (SCIS) and put this knowledge to work with confidence. It is suitable for people working in the public and private sectors. It is ideal for those new to procurement and contracts, or those in roles that have exposure to procuring goods and services.
- Access to the Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What is included in this course?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign-in)