What you’ll learn
After completing this course of Digital Procurement Technology, learners will be able to:
- Define some real world use cases and problems that digital procurement solutions can solve that can drive real value in your business;
- Understand how ERP, enterprise software suites and best-of-breed SaaS are fundamentally different, and know their relative pros and cons;
- Evaluate 10 key criteria to consider when sourcing procurement technology
- Know the vital importance of having a data strategy to go alongside your digital procurement transformation to improve adoption and chances of success
- Confidently make the business case for investment
- Have a rough guide of what you should expect to pay, and what features you’ll get with the software at different price points
Why learn with James Meads
James is Founder, ProcurementSoftware.site, He also have Podcast “The Procuretech”. James has worked with many companies as Digital Procurement Advisor
As an independent consultant and advisor, James help:
Procurement technology startups with:
▶️ Product strategy
▶️ Content marketing
▶️ Building a network of partnerships & alliances.
CFOs / Heads of Procurement in the mid-market:
▶️ Help them understand procurement tech's opportunities and limitations;
▶️ To evaluate and understand the diverse procuretech market;
▶️ Guided RFP support for best-of-breed procurement software
Who is this course for?
- This course How to Choose and Select the Right Digital Procurement Technology Solution is for anyone who wants to learn about how to source, select and evaluate digital procurement solutions and what to consider before going about your research.
- It will equip you with knowledge of what you can expect to get for your budget, how ERP systems are not fit for purpose, how dirty data will destroy your digital procurement transformation, preparing a business case, and why peer reviews of procurement software are virtually useless.
- Procurement leaders who think outside of the box, want to drive change and pursue a modern transformation of their organization will dig this course.
- Also great for practitioners who want a background of what’s out there to help assist a career transition into implementation consultancy or working for a procurement tech company.
- The instructor of this course has deliberately used plain language and avoided jargons and acronyms, to make it useful to both experts and non-experts, as well as non-native English speakers too!
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What is included in this course?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign-in)
If you don't have access to PayPal you can get this course from Gumroad.
Certificate of Completion
- Showcase on your LinkedIn Profile under the "Licenses & certifications" section
- Download or print out as PDF to share with others
- Share as PDF online to demonstrate your skill
- The certificate's authenticity can be confirmed online using a QR code