In this S&OP course International conference speaker and trainer Dr. Muddassir Ahmed describes how S&OP Process can be used as the platform to drive continuous improvement and manage demand with supply to achieve customer satisfaction and operational targets. This S&OP course is based on Dr. Muddassir’s experience over the past 15 years working as a Sales and Operations Planning leader on large, complex initiatives with global corporations and provides specific details for those that are hands-on, as well as the bigger picture items to consider for those in leadership roles. This sales and operations planning course offers case examples, tips & tricks, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process tools and format.
This course essentially answers the question: How Do You Run an S&OP Process Everyone Understands?
What you’ll learn in this S&OP course:
Content covered in session 1 time: 32:44
- What is Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- S&OP – What It is Not?
- Why S&OP
- S&OP in 5 Levels of Supply Chain Planning
- Need S&OP – Importance of Balancing Supply & Demand
- S&OP Objectives & Outcomes
- Benefits of S&OP
Content covered in session 2- time: 1:06:23
- S&OP Process Overview
- Five-Step Process (Agenda & Critical Characteristics):
- Data Gathering & Statistical Analysis
- Demand Planning Review
- Supply Planning
- Consensus / Integration Review
- Regional & Global Executive reviews Review
Content covered in session 3- time: 35:13
- S&OP as a major effort in orchestrating cross-functional team’s interactions
- S&OP – Why & How Does It Go Wrong?
- My S&OP Experience – How Do We Fix It
- S&OP – Challenges & Barriers
- S&OP – Success Factors
- How to Determine S&OP Process Maturity?
What you’ll get in this Sales & Operations Planning course?
- 2 hours and 23 minutes worth of video content
Summary of How to Run an S&OP Process
Through this S&OP course, you will….
- Discover in detail how to use the five-step S&OP process
- Use an S&OP Process self-assessment document and hands-on approach that emphasizes simulated problem solving and team collaboration
- Develop S&OP meeting agendas, participant list, RACI Matrix and direction of how to conduct S&OP meetings
- Reach a successful S&OP process output that can be used to drive marketing, sales, and operations until the next S&OP meeting
With this sales and operations planning course, you will acquire a basket of practical tools to make their S&OP process work more smoothly, enhance forecast accuracy, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs.
Additional aid materials to compliment this S&OP course.
- A computer with an internet connection.
- The willingness to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn about the Sales & Operations Planning Process.
- Anyone looking to improve their current Sales & Operations Planning Process.
- Anyone who already knows about the Sales & Operations Planning and looking for a refresher course and/or experience-led tips and tricks
- Any business professional looking to find ways to meet their customer demand, while keeping their operational targets intact!
Certificate of completion
SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign in)
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it’s not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Praise From Others on My Previous Training for S&OP Course as Master Instructor