In this S&OP course International conference speaker and trainer Dr. Muddassir Ahmed describes how S&OP Process can be used as the platform to drive continuous improvement and manage demand with supply to achieve customer satisfaction and operational targets. This S&OP course is based on Dr. Muddassir’s experience over the past 15 years working as a Sales and Operations Planning leader on large, complex initiatives with global corporations and provides specific details for those that are hands-on, as well as the bigger picture items to consider for those in leadership roles. This sales and operations planning course offers case examples, tips & tricks, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process tools and format.
This course essentially answers the question: How Do You Run an S&OP Process Everyone Understands?
What you’ll learn in this S&OP course:
Content covered in session 1 time: 32:44
- What is Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- S&OP – What It is Not?
- Why S&OP
- S&OP in 5 Levels of Supply Chain Planning
- Need S&OP – Importance of Balancing Supply & Demand
- S&OP Objectives & Outcomes
- Benefits of S&OP
Content covered in session 2- time: 1:06:23
- S&OP Process Overview
- Five-Step Process (Agenda & Critical Characteristics):
- Data Gathering & Statistical Analysis
- Demand Planning Review
- Supply Planning
- Consensus / Integration Review
- Regional & Global Executive reviews Review
Content covered in session 3- time: 35:13
- S&OP as a major effort in orchestrating cross-functional team’s interactions
- S&OP – Why & How Does It Go Wrong?
- My S&OP Experience – How Do We Fix It
- S&OP – Challenges & Barriers
- S&OP – Success Factors
- How to Determine S&OP Process Maturity?
What you’ll get in this Sales & Operations Planning course?
- 2 hours and 23 minutes worth of video content
Summary of How to Run an S&OP Process
Through this S&OP course, you will….
- Discover in detail how to use the five-step S&OP process
- Use an S&OP Process self-assessment document and hands-on approach that emphasizes simulated problem solving and team collaboration
- Develop S&OP meeting agendas, participant list, RACI Matrix and direction of how to conduct S&OP meetings
- Reach a successful S&OP process output that can be used to drive marketing, sales, and operations until the next S&OP meeting
With this sales and operations planning course, you will acquire a basket of practical tools to make their S&OP process work more smoothly, enhance forecast accuracy, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs.
Additional aid materials to compliment this S&OP course.
The Ultimate Guide of Demand Planning
Sales and Operations Planning Self-Assessment Tool
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn about the Sales & Operations Planning Process.
- Anyone looking to improve their current Sales & Operations Planning Process.
- Anyone who already knows about the Sales & Operations Planning and looking for a refresher course and/or experience-led tips and tricks
- Any business professional looking to find ways to meet their customer demand, while keeping their operational targets intact!
Certificate of completion
SCMDOJO also provides a Certificate of Completion when Purchased
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it’s not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Praise From Others on My Previous Training for S&OP Course as Master Instructor