This S&OP course, led by renowned speaker and trainer Dr. Muddassir Ahmed, provides a deep dive into Sales & Operations Planning. With over 17 years of experience, Dr. Muddassir delivers insights for both practitioners and leaders. The course covers essential S&OP concepts, processes, challenges, and success factors. Participants gain practical tools to enhance forecast accuracy, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs. The comprehensive content, spanning three sessions and supported by additional resources, ensures a thorough understanding of running an effective S&OP processThis course essentially answers the question: How Do You Run an S&OP Process Everyone Understands?
What You Will Learn in this S&OP Course
- What is Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- S&OP – What It is Not?
- Why S&OP
- S&OP in 5 Levels of Supply Chain Planning
- Need S&OP – Importance of Balancing Supply & Demand
- S&OP Objectives & Outcomes
- Benefits of S&OP
- S&OP Process Overview
- Five-Step Process (Agenda & Critical Characteristics):
- Data Gathering & Statistical Analysis
- Demand Planning Review
- Supply Planning
- Consensus / Integration Review
- Regional & Global Executive reviews Review
- S&OP as a major effort in orchestrating cross-functional team’s interactions
- S&OP – Why & How Does It Go Wrong?
- My S&OP Experience – How Do We Fix It
- S&OP – Challenges & Barriers
- S&OP – Success Factors
- How to Determine S&OP Process Maturity?
Summary of How to Run an S&OP Process
Through this S&OP course, you will….
- Discover in detail how to use the five-step S&OP process
- Use an S&OP Process self-assessment document and hands-on approach that emphasizes simulated problem solving and team collaboration
- Develop S&OP meeting agendas, participant list, RACI Matrix and direction of how to conduct S&OP meetings
- Reach a successful S&OP process output that can be used to drive marketing, sales, and operations until the next S&OP meeting
With this sales and operations planning course, you will acquire a basket of practical tools to make their S&OP process work more smoothly, enhance forecast accuracy, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs.
Why Learn with Dr. Muddassir Ahmed
Dr Muddassir Ahmed is the Founder & CEO of SCMDOJO. He is Supply Chain Digitalization Consultant, global conference speaker, vlogger, advisor to C-suite and supply chain industry expert. Dr Muddassir Ahmed has received a PhD in Management Science from Lancaster University Management school. Muddassir is a Six Sigma black belt and has founded SCMDOJO with the intention to enable supply chain professionals and supply chain teams to solve the problems they face in their jobs & business, development competency and drive excellence.
Who Is This Course For?
This inbound operations course is ideal for logistics professionals, supply chain managers, and anyone seeking to enhance their expertise in warehouse operations and cost-effective inventory management. Join us to master the essentials of inbound processes and make informed choices for optimizing inventory-related costs in your warehouse or for your customers if you are a logistics service provider.
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What Is Included?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Full transcripts in pdf for each lesson
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- SCMDOJO Certification when you pass the course quiz (accessible from Learning Center post sign in)
Additional aid materials to compliment this S&OP course.
Praise From Others on My Previous Training for S&OP Course as Master Instructor
Certificate of Completion
- Showcase on your LinkedIn Profile under the "Licenses & certifications" section
- Download or print out as PDF to share with others
- Share as PDF online to demonstrate your skill
- The certificate's authenticity can be confirmed online using a QR code