33 Very “Motivational” Transportation Quotes!
Since the advent of Social Media people like “Motivational Quote” as it gives them quick boost of self-confidence which can be found in a few simple words of wisdom. In this holiday and festive season I thought I should post something which is motivational. Therefore, I decided to research on Transportation quotes.
I have started reading a book “The Funniest Thing You Never Said” by Rosemarie Jarski and found some very interesting transportation quotes which I would like to share with and hopefully put a smile on your face while you are enjoying Christmas dinner with your family soon!
Need a quick dose of transportation quotes? Need a quick surge in motivation? You’ll definitely find it here…
- “A friend of mine was so fed up with the train delays and cancellations that he threw himself onto the track. Died of exposure”—Jack Dee
- “Wouldn’t it be nice if the wattage of a car stereo could not exceed the IQ of the driver”—Anon
- “A survey has shown that the average man has had sex in a car 15 times. Something to keep in mind next time you’re looking for a used car”—Jay Leno
- “The only way of catching a train I ever discovered is to miss the train before.”—G.K. Chesterton
- “I’ve call my car Flattery because it gets me nowhere.”—Henny Youngman
- “I went to court for a parking ticket. I pleaded insanity.”- Steven Wright
- “What do I think of Volkswagens? I’ve been in bigger women”—Harry Kurnitz
- “My garage’s mottos seem to be, ‘If it ain’t broke, we’ll break it.’”—Jerry Seinfeld
- “My wife came home and said she had some good news and some bad news about the car. I said, ‘What’s the good news? She said, ‘The airbag works.’—Roy Chubby Brown
- “Experts say you’re more likely to get hurt crossing the street than you are flying, but that doesn’t make me feel any less frightened of flying. If anything, it make me more afraid of crossing the street.”—Ellen DeGeneres
- “Seasickness comes in two stages- in the first, you’re afraid you’re going to die, in the second, you’re afraid you’re not going to.”—Dave Barry
- “Being in a ship is like being in a jail, with the option of drowning.”—Anita Loos
- “-Superman don’t need no seat belt. – Superman don’t need no airplane, either.” – Muhammad Ali and flight attendant
- “The ship is sinking. We must try and save it. Help me get it into the life boat.”—Spike Milligan
- “Riding a moped is like being on hairdryer. Dogs are walking faster than you’re going.”- Eddie Izzard
- “Doctors have a name for motorcyclists: organ donnors”—Cheryl Atkin
- “What’s fastest car in the world? A rental car.”—P.J.O’Rourke
- “Whenever I rent a car, in order to cut down on the mileage rate, I reverse everywhere.” — Woody Allen
- “A motorist is a person who, after seeing a serious wreck, drives carefully for several blocks.”—Jane Pickens
- “Until you’ve learned to drive, you’ve never really learned how to swear.”—Robert Paul
- “I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me, ‘Can you give me a lift?’ I said, ‘Sure, you look great, the world’s your oyster. Go for it.’”—Tommy Cooper
- “I think all cars should have car phones in them and their license plates should be their phone number so you can call them up and tell them to get the hell out of the way.”—John Mendoza
Hope you like the Transportation Quotes we have selected today. If yes, please leave the comments.