Material Management Competency Assessment
How does your Materials Management Competencies knowledge hold up? These 11 competencies Self-Assessment tool Guide lays out what you need to know.
For a successful career in supply chain professionals should strive to gain knowledge in all 11 vital components of materials management technical competencies. To understand your current knowledge and skills status I have designed this Materials Management Competency Assessment tools, which:
76 Criteria Questions in All 11 Categories
- Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing
- Inventory Management
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Process Planning
- Demand Management and Forecasting
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Continuity
- Physical Distribution Management
- Supply Chain Resilience
Here are Quick Steps to Access the Assessment
1. Login or Sign using your email
2. Click on "New Self Assessment"
3. Under Materials Management Technical Competencies click on Start- Self Assessment
4. Continue selecting Yes or No in each Category
5. Complete the Self-Assessment and Click on “ See Analysis of this Evaluation”
6. Review the Analysis and Graph & Table to see your total score in each category
To understand your current knowledge and skills status I have designed this Materials Management Competency Assessment tools.
To deploy a successful Sales and Operations Planning Process, we have built this simple yet very effective S&OP Maturity Model Self-Assessment tool