Maryna Trepova, MBA
Chief Executive Officer - IPSM - International Procurement & Supply Management
Based in Ukraine, Maryna is a procurement expert focused on providing consulting training. Maryna has:
- 5 years of experience in training and consulting
- 10 years of experience in purchasing and procurement, tobacco market in particular;
- Deep knowledge of procurement, sourcing, vendor management and category management in different categories.
- Provide different consulting projects in procurement and purchasing
- Proven experience in the negotiation process;
- Strong organization and communication skills, analytical abilities, strategically thinking;
- Speaker at the different conferences and round tables in Ukraine and other countries.
- Public figure and volunteer in public procurement reforming
Courses by Maryna Trepova, MBA
Introduction to Procurement is the ultimate course for Procurement and Purchase Management for Engineers, Entrepreneurs, Managers, and Students
This course is intended to offer the right knowledge and skills essential to assisting with any procurement project or role.
In this course you will learn 7 Steps of sourcing process, Make or Buy decision, Approaches to tendering process, Key process for obtaining quotations and tenders, Pre-qualification evaluation and Awarding criteria
In this course, you will learn phases of the negotiation process and building a negotiation team. Preparation for negotiation and planning, defining goals and alternatives. Trade-off and bargaining.