I Talk & Train
I have traveled to 36 countries and worked in 26 of them, dealing with different supply chain issues in different cultures, languages, and scenarios. During those travels, I have been invited as a supply chain speaker and supply chain trainer on supply chain topics in Universities, Corporations and International Supply Chain Management Conferences.
Supply Chain Trainer – Under the brand of SCMDOJO Dr. Muddassir Ahmed provides specialist Master Class/Workshop in the following topics:
- How to Create a Supply Chain Strategy using 4 Pillars of Supply Chain Strategy
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Workshop – Introduction, Process Steps, and Implementation Challenges.
- Art & Science of Inventory Management- Practical Strategies, Tools & Tactics
- Supply Evaluation, Supplier Development, and Supplier Performance Management – Strategies, Tools & Tactics
- Application of Lean Strategies & Tools in Supply Chain
- Practical Approaches to Supply-side Risk and Demand-side Risk
In the recent Master Class on S&OP conducted under the umbrella of Estonian Supply Chain Management Association – PROLOG Supply Chain. The feedback by the board member of PROLOG Peep Tomingas and participation was very positive and the event was deemed successful.
The Organisers of the International Conference in Procurement and Supply Chain also shared their feedback on my Linkedin Profile as :
The goal of my keynotes as Supply Chain Speaker is to motivate through inspiration and stories of transformation, whilst peppered with liberal doses of theory and best practices!
Recent examples are a conference organised by PROLOG Supply Chain Conference 2019, First International Conference in Procurement and Supply Chain and Supply Chain Logistics Arabia which I have attended Supply Chain Speaker and Supply Chain trainer.
What do I talk about as Supply Chain Speaker? The topics include but are not limited to the following:
- How to use supply chain and continuous improvement tools to solve current supply chain problems.
- The 4 pillars of supply chain strategies that work.
- The secrets of success of the supply chain manager.
- How to self-assess supply chain competencies of yourself, your teams and design a development plan which really works.
- Supply Development strategies and framework.
- How to come up with inventory reduction strategies and use them to reduce or manage inventory!
Key Expertise as Supply Chain Speaker & Trainer:
The foundation for all of my presentations as a supply chain trainer and speaker is based on the insights through my hands-on experience as a blogger, supply chain leader, researcher, and practitioner. It includes what I have learned while attracting half a million visitors to my website with a $12 investment with the sole aim to share what I have learned and continue to learn and develop!
Here are the videos of my recent talk in IPSM Procurement & Supply Chain in Dubai on How to create supply chain strategic plan
As a supply chain trainer in April 2019 I have spoken about Warehouse Space Optimization: Tactics That Can Be Used to Improve Space
Supply Chain Management Guest Lecturer.
I have taught Strategies for Managing Supply Chains C11LS in Heriot-Watt University, Dubai 2019, and feedback from students has been very encouraging, such as :
“(1) Dr. Muddassir’s teaching methodology has helped raise the level of curiosity a student needs to develop to build genuine interest in the subject of Supply Chain. He ensures that he follows through with real life examples after explaining theoretical concepts, an approach that has helped me personally connect the dots. It is indeed a tough job to ensure key concepts are well assimilated in short time of 2 hour lectures, but I think Dr. Mudassir has done a commendable job in making it happen. I admire his level of energy and enthusiasm, making every effort to keep a diverse class such as ours, constantly engaged.
(2) I found all materials (sessions lectures, case studies) quite thorough and useful. The course is very well designed, and is useful for learners, irrespective of the level of understanding or exposure they have in the area of Supply Chain”.
“Interactive and informative with examples of the theory related to our daily lives or work situations. The lecturer ensures that the concept is understood with the right approach and revised upon in classes every week to learn the basic concept of the course.”
Class of 2019