I Talk & Train
I have traveled 36 countries and worked in 26 of them, dealing with different supply chain issues in different cultures, languages and scenarios. During those travels, I have been invited as a speaker and supply chain trainer on supply chain topics in Universities, Corporations and International Supply Chain Management Conferences.
Supply Chain Trainer – Under the brand of SCMDOJO Dr. Muddassir Ahmed provides specialist Master Class/Workshop in following topics:
- How to Create Supply Chain Strategy.
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Workshop – Introduction, Process Steps and Implementation Challenges.
- Art & Science of Inventory Management.
In the recent Master Class on S&OP conducted under the umbrella of Estonian Supply Chain Management Association – PROLOG Supply Chain. The feedback by the board member Peep Tomingas and participation was very positive and the event was deemed successful.
The goal of my keynotes is to motivate through inspiration and stories of transformation, whilst peppered with liberal doses of theory and best practices!
What do I talk about? The topics include but are not limited to the following:
- How to use supply chain and continuous improvement tools to solve current supply chain problems.
- The 4 pillars of supply chain strategies that work.
- The secrets of success of the supply chain manager.
- How to self-assess supply chain competencies of yourself, your teams and design a development plan which really works.
- Supply Development strategies and framework.
- How to come up with inventory reduction strategies and use them to reduce or manage inventory!
The foundation for all of my presentations as supply chain trainer and speaker are based on the insights through my hands-on experience as a blogger, supply chain leader, researcher, and practitioner. It includes what I have learned while attracting half a million visitors to my website with a $12 investment with the sole aim to share what I have learned and continue to learn and develop!