You have the potential to transform your business into a safe and productive entity. This 5S Kaizen Guide makes a great first step
You have the potential to transform your business into a safe and productive entity. This 5S Audit Tool makes a great first step. It establishes the trust and skills needed to go the distance with lean. This 5S Audit Tool puts the shop and office in order, eliminates the “low hanging fruit” of process waste, and establishes the discipline required to implement more advanced continuous flow techniques.
This 5S Audit Tool will help you to eliminate the clutter with Sort, arrange with Straighten, sparkle with Shine, create a proper guideline with Standardize, and inspire with Sustain. It is that easy!!
“Excellence is not an act, but a Habit.” – Aristotle.
5S Audit Tool
25 Criteria Questions in All 6 Categories
Along with this 5S Audit Tool, you should purchase The 5S – Kaizen Guide Includes:
- Introduction to the 5S Program
- What is 5S? Where did it originate?
- Why are we doing 5S?
- What can 5S do for you at your plant or business?
- Benefits/Objectives of implementing 5S.
- The Five Pillars of 5S Explained in every detail
- Step 1: Sort 5
- Step 2: Straighten. 8
- Step 3: Shine 10
- Step 4: Standardize 12
- Step 5: Sustain 15
- Safety as 5S+
This 5S guide is comprised of 18 pages with the 3904-word count. Included as Microsoft Word and PDF format.
The 5S Kaizen Guide Also Include
- A real example of 5S Office Audit Checklist – which you can customize to your business.
- A simple Shop Floor 5S Audit Checklist – which you can customize to your business.
To understand why having this 5S Kaizen Guide is important, read my blog “5 Massive Reasons Why You Should Conduct 5S Kaizen in Your Business“.The 5S system allows employees to participate in the workplace design. This increases their commitment to the long-term sustainability of the business. When you conduct a 5S Kaizen using this 5S Kaizen Guide, a side benefit of this is that employees feel responsible for the overall success of the company thus making them go the extra mile in promoting its growth.5S is a cost-effective and accessible lean technique. It lays the foundation for other lean techniques. Thus, it is an excellent system to adopt for business owners who want to improve the overall business performance and operations.
Here are Quick Steps to Access the Assessment
1. Login or Sign using your email
2. Click on "New Self Assessment"
3. Under 5S Audit click on Start- Self Assessment
4. Continue selecting Rating in each Category
5. Complete the Self-Assessment and Click on “ See Analysis of this Evaluation”
6. Review the Analysis and Graph & Table to see your total score in each category
To understand your current knowledge and skills status I have designed this Materials Management Competency Assessment tools.
To deploy a successful Sales and Operations Planning Process, we have built this simple yet very effective S&OP Maturity Model Self-Assessment tool